The 12TH Annual Meeting of
Durban Districts Darts Association
will take place at the Hillary Club
on Tuesday,08 January 2008 at 7:30 pm.
Please diarise accordingly.
All registered players and persons intending to register as players for the 2008 season are invited to attend.
Clubs are requested to elect Two Delegates to represent them at the Annual Meeting.
The following rules will be strictly adhered to :
1. Each existing Club may have two delegates to represent them.
2. A new Club seeking affiliation may have two Non-Voting delegates to represent them.
3. All elected delegates must have been paid up members of the Association in 2007.
4. Only delegates will be entitled to participate in any voting or discussion which may arise.
5. Only delegates may be nominated to stand for the D.D.D.A. Committee.
6. Only motions submitted by the Club Chairman/Team Captain will be included on the Agenda for the 2008 Annual Meeting and these motions are to be forwarded to the Secretary at the above Box or per fax at 031 4686934 or email Vanessa by no later than Friday, December 21, 2007.